General conditions of use
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the contractual relationship of purchase and sale born between the provider and the user at the moment in which the latter accepts the purchase during the contracting process.
The contractual relationship of sale entails the delivery, in exchange for a determined price and publicly displayed through the website, of a specific product.
These General Conditions bind both parties and form an integral and inseparable part of the purchase contract. The effectiveness of this contract operates at the time of signing the order at the request of the User, through the contracting mechanisms that will be specified later, all in accordance with the provisions of art. 1,255 of the Civil Code that includes the principle of the autonomy of the will and agreements between the contracting parties.
- Coverage of our products.
Kit Personalization Sport, SL operates through the website https://flashled.es/ only in mainland Spanish territory, islands, Ceuta and Melilla and Portugal.
The use of this website as well as any purchase made on it is considered to be made in Spain, and therefore subject to current Spanish laws and regulations. You can contact us through the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: (+34) 93 572 30 21
- Recruitment procedure.- How can I buy Online?
In order for you to access the products offered by KIT PERSONALIZACIÓN SPORT, SL and make a purchase, you must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
In any case, you can buy as a guest or by creating a customer account. It is reported that in accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
Once you have made your selection of services, adding them to the cart, the next step will be to process the order and make the payment.
Buying at FlashLED is very simple. You just have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the product you want to select and press the button: "add to cart". - <<The cart is located at the top right of the page>>
- With each product added to the cart, a window will appear where the selected product will be informed, its price and you can choose between two options, checkout or continue shopping. If you want to continue shopping, you must press this last option.
- Once you have selected the products you want to buy, you can select the option to checkout or access your cart from the upper right corner. You can choose the number of units. If you want to delete a product, you can do so from this same screen.
- If you have a discount coupon, you must enter it at this time.
- On this screen you can see the summary of the cart with the selected products, price, taxes, shipping costs (if applicable).
- At any time before the completion of the purchase you can modify the selected products.
- You can add any comments regarding the shipping method in the box just below.
- Chosen the payment method, enter your card details and your purchase will be finalized. Before this time, you will have all the information about your order so that you can review it properly.
The prices applicable to each product will be those published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in its last phase. In any case, this will always be previously communicated to the users.
For any information about the order, the user can contact customer service through the email and telephone numbers indicated at the beginning of these contract conditions.
FlashLED reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. Products will be billed at the price in effect at the time of purchase, except for obvious typographical errors.
- Information about the products.
The descriptions of the products offered on the portal are made based on the FlashLED product catalog.
The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos related to the products, as well as trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are intended to provide as much information as possible, however, the User must take into account that They are for guidance only and are therefore not exhaustive.
It is necessary to warn the user that in some cases the images offered with the description of the product may not coincide exactly, in these cases the description of the product that is made in the purchase form or product details will always prevail. These cases will be exceptional since FlashLED's intention is to always offer a faithful image of the product offered.
Likewise, to guarantee more complete information, we will also indicate the existence or not of stock of the product as soon as possible. At all times, next to the product, it will be indicated if it is available. In the event that the product is not available after the purchase has been made, FlashLED will inform the User of the total or, where appropriate, partial cancellation of the order and the refund of the price if applicable.
- Price information.
The price of each product will be the one stipulated at any time on our website, except in the case of manifest error. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the page are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the services you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it.
Prices may change at any time, without affecting said change to orders that have already been placed.
The prices indicated for each service will be expressed in the euro currency (€).
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the products shown on our website include legally applicable taxes (Spanish VAT).
The shipping costs and applicable taxes will appear broken down at the time of purchase, (payment screen) so that the user can know exactly what the final price of the product is and how it is made up.
- Shipping costs.
Free, on orders over 12 Euros (only in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands)
Otherwise, the shipping costs will be 5 euros.
Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal costs.
In any case, the collection will be allowed directly in the store, which will not carry any cost.
- Customs information.
If an address outside the EU is indicated for the delivery of the product, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes, which will be charged at the time the package reaches its destination. Any additional amount due to customs clearance will be borne by you. As an importer, you must therefore comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you receive the order. It is reported that international shipments are subject to inspection and opening by customs authorities.
- Purchases from abroad.
In order to deduct VAT from International invoices, it is essential to indicate the ID or Passport number.
The shipping costs, applicable taxes, and other surcharges and commissions will appear broken down at the time of purchase, (payment screen) so that the user can know exactly what the final price of the product is and how it is made up.
It is possible to estimate and collect a deposit for import duties during the order processing process. These funds will be used to pay import taxes to the appropriate authorities when your order has arrived in the destination country.
The estimated amount of import tax will appear on the summary page of your order. If this amount does not appear in the summary of your order, the customs expenses will be borne by the recipient.
- Offer and acceptance.
The contracting procedure and pre-contractual information is in Spanish and this language will be used to carry out the contract. In the event that it can be carried out in another language, it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
- Information about means of payment.
The payment of the price through the web is made at the time of purchase and FlashLED will send you an email confirming the purchase made, informing you of the expected date for receipt of the product.
FlashLED states that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the payment method used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for payment management. Only the corresponding financial entity processing the payment has access to this data for the management of payments and collections. Once the purchase process is finished, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and that the user can print.
FlashLED reserves the right to cancel orders in cases in which the conditions indicated in this document are not met or a fraudulent order is detected.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
Payment for the products offered by the entity may be made through:
1. Credit or debit card. Visa, MasterCard. Maestro (No increase on the final price).
If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "Buy and proceed to payment/Order with payment obligation" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been declined and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain any errors, you should first contact your bank to find out what the reason for the decline is. refusal or lack of authorization.
2. Bank transfer .
4. Discount coupons . Consult specific conditions of the coupons.
Once the order has been placed, FlashLED will send to the user's email, within twenty-four hours (24 hours) following receipt of the formalization of the order, if applicable, the bank transfer, an email acknowledgment of receipt and confirmation of the purchase made. The order of products and, therefore, the contract will be understood as formalized and perfected at the moment of receipt of the payment of the price by FlashLED.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is secure using the indicated means. Our Online store has an SSL certificate that allows you to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. Confidential payment data by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank of the same, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out why. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
- The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the bank issuing the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that moment the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
- The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- Credit limits or hold funds. The card limit may have been reached to make purchases.
- Data incorrectly entered. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently. What should I do?
You must notify flashLED via email or by phone, of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest possible time, so that flashLED can carry out the procedures it deems necessary. convenient.
We will issue the invoice in electronic support provided that you expressly authorize us to send it in this format.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must make sure to enter the correct and complete information of the buyer. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
FlashLED warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, duplicate invoices will only be issued to the contract holder. Duplicates will not be issued to third parties.
1. Delivery period.
The transport of the products will be carried out through SEUR and DHL, which will carry out the door-to-door service, usually within a period from our confirmation of shipment of: 24/48 hours within Spanish territory. For Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, the term may be extended to 7 days. Deliveries will be made on business days, with delivery hours approximately between 9 AM and 7 PM.
Depending on the volume of the order and the destination location, the term may be extended. In any case, it will be indicated automatically when making the purchase. All this, without prejudice to the existence of force majeure or when for any reason beyond flashLED the delivery cannot be made, in which case the user will be notified as soon as possible.
The product will be delivered with a tracking number so you can know its status.
2. Place of delivery.
FlashLED undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by you and which, in any case, must be within the Territory. In order to optimize the delivery process, the address you provide must be an address to which delivery can be made within normal business hours.
In this way, flashLED does not assume any responsibility when the delivery of the product does not take place as a result of the data provided by the user being false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the shipping company. assigned for this purpose, such as the absence of the addressee, in these cases.
3. Transfer of risk and ownership.
The buyer acquires ownership of flashLED products the moment they receive the shipping confirmation and the product leaves our warehouses.
The delivery is considered made from the moment in which the product has been made available to the User at the place of delivery indicated by the User.
The risk of the products (among others, loss, damage or theft) will be transferred to the User from the moment the product(s) have been made available to the buyer in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions.
4. Delivery problems
You must notify us in cases of non-receipt of orders greater than 48 business hours. If it is impossible for us to make the delivery, the company will contact you again to agree on a new delivery date. If there is a problem, the transport company will contact you.
When your order is delivered, you must verify that everything is in accordance with what was requested.
If there is any discrepancy or problem with the order, you must contact flashLED through the channels enabled and indicated above, leaving us your personal data and order number reflecting the discrepancy or problem and we will contact you shortly to solve the incidence.
1. Right of withdrawal.
To return a product, as a natural person, you have a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt of the product.
The shipping costs derived from the return will be borne by you
We inform you that the right of withdrawal will not operate, in accordance with article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 (modified by Law 3/2014) when sealed goods have been purchased that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of protection of the health or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery (products related to health, including sexual health)
2. How do you proceed to return a product?
- The products must be returned, in the same conditions in which you received them. An attempt will be made to return it together with its complete original packaging, labels and any related accessories. The essential thing, in any case, is that the product has not suffered any damage.
- You are responsible for proving that the items have been returned, so we recommend that you always send your returns through a system that certifies delivery.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product.
- In no case will we accept returns sent postage due.
- Returned products must be sent in a single delivery.
- FlashLED reserves the right not to accept products that belong to a single order, returned and delivered at different times.
Once we verify that the products you return meet all the specifications of the Return Policy, we will send you an email informing you that the return has been accepted.
Whatever the payment system used by you, the refund of the amount will be launched as soon as possible but always within a period of 14 days after receipt of the product in our warehouses. Payment will be made in the same way that you purchased the product. In the case of having made the payment by transfer, to make the return you must attach an account number where you can make the deposit in the return form.
If your return does not comply with the stipulated terms, you will not be entitled to receive any refund of the amount. The consumer will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from their handling that is different from what is necessary due to their nature or characteristics-
If you have any questions about the return process, please contact us through the contact email indicated above or through our telephone number, also mentioned at the beginning of this text.
To make a return you must send us the products together with the return form accessible through our website, to the following address: C/VIC 103, 08160 MONTMELÓ (BARCELONA), you can inform us beforehand by email to info@flashled. is, and we will guide you through the entire process.
3. Returns of defective products
The full amount will only be refunded according to the same payment method used by the client if, at the time of delivery, it is detected that the product has a defect, is wrong, comes in poor condition or is unsealed.
Without prejudice to the provisions of this section and any other rights that may correspond to you, you will be entitled to a refund of the price of defective products or products delivered if they do not correspond to the order placed and the corresponding shipping costs.
In these cases, you must:
- Contact us immediately, within 24 hours, through the contact email indicating the error or defect along with your personal data.
- To proceed with the return of the product due to defects, poor condition, etc., it is very important that at the moment of observing a discrepancy with the product, you proceed to take a photo where the date and time appear and where the problem of the product can be clearly seen. product.
- The return of products in poor condition, expired, or wrong must be done through the procedure established in the previous section to the following address: C/VIC 103, 08160 MONTMELÓ (BARCELONA)
Once you inform us of the detected defect, we will proceed to carefully examine the returned product and we will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period of time if it is appropriate to return or replace it (if applicable). The return or replacement of the item will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days from the date on which we send you an email confirming that the return or replacement of the non-conforming item is appropriate.
Provided that the User has followed the established procedure and the requirements established in these General Conditions have been met, flashLED will refund the price paid corresponding to the returned products that are defective or that do not correspond to the order of products made by the User.
In the case of problems with the packaging, you must notify the carrier at the time of receipt of the order, indicating it on the receipt or on the electronic tablet of the delivery person.
4. Warranties and product information.
The products that we present on our website are a careful selection from our collection. We have taken special care to accurately display the colors and characteristics of our products.
Of course, the calibration of each monitor is different, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor displays the colors with total accuracy, and the product delivered may not exactly match the image displayed on the web.
As a seller, we will be liable for any lack of conformity that manifests itself from the delivery of the product within the legally established period. Consumable products (such as toys and batteries) whatever the brand, are also covered by a legal guarantee against lack of conformity under the provisions of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (Real Legislative Decree 1/2007).
In any case, we inform you that, after the period determined by current regulations since the product was delivered, the burden of proof regarding the lack of conformity of the product will fall on the consumer.
We must inform you that the following cases will not be considered non-conformities and, therefore, will be outside the indicated period:
- Natural wear of the Product.
- Defects and damage caused by unusual and customary use.
- Any unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification made to the Product.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, whatever the cause. A use of the Product other than that specified in the documentation and/or instruction provided by the manufacturer in relation to the Product shall be understood to be included within the inappropriate use or abuse.
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance or installation operations, or any alteration or modification. Inappropriate operations shall be understood to include those not carried out by the manufacturer or by personnel expressly authorized by it.
- Spillage or spillage of liquids and/or food on the Product, appearance of corrosion and/or rust on the Product, use of incorrect voltage with the Product
- Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts of the Product.
We inform you that you have the rights to repair and replacement indicated by the legislation in case of non-conformity of the purchased product. In any case, flashLED will proceed to review the product to examine what has been the cause of the defect or failure in it.
5. Liability and Exemption from Liability.
Our purchase conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence,
- fraudulent statements,
- Any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not be responsible for:
- Economic loss (including loss of revenue, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or loss of goodwill or reputation or loss of special or consequential damages suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms .
- Cases of force majeure that will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include in particular (without limitation) the following events:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments.
During the events mentioned above, the obligations acquired in this contract will be understood to be suspended while the cause that originated it persists.
The provisions of this section do not affect your legal rights as a consumer, nor your right to withdraw from the contract.
1. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationship between FlashLED and the Consumer and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. In accordance with the provisions of article 90.2 of the TRLGDCU, all disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile.
2. Extrajudicial resolution of conflicts.
In accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, the consumer and user are informed that in case of conflict they may go to the extrajudicial resolution of disputes online:
3. Claim forms.
In case you want to file a complaint, we inform you that you have complaint forms at your disposal. You can request more information about it in the email indicated above.
flashLED directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors of this age are NOT authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that, if such a circumstance occurs, flashLED is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this clause.
5. Claims on Intellectual Property.
flashLED respects the intellectual property of third parties. If you consider that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed, please notify us of this incident at the email address indicated above.
6. Security Policy.
flashLED has contracted an SSL certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the website's contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscription to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the "https" protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
7. Sweepstakes on Social Networks.
In the event that we carry out raffles on Social Networks such as Facebook or Instagram, you should know that these platforms do not sponsor or associate in any way with the organizer of the same.
The participant exonerates Facebook / Instagram from any type of responsibility caused by the breach of the Legal Bases of the draw.
8. Specific Terms and Conditions.- Discount coupons.
The website visited is owned by the entity KIT PERSONALIZACIÓN SPORT, SL with registered office at C/VIC 103 – 08160 MONTMELÓ (BARCELONA), with NIF B61407623. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 299950, page 0118, General Section. Sheet: 166453 Ins 1ª.hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
- Telephone : (+34) 93 572 30 21
- Contact email : email@example.com
ACTIVITY/ SECTOR OF THE ENTITY :- ONLINE SALES
1. What are discount coupons?
Discount coupons are promotional offers that allow a partial or total reduction of the price of the order or product. Coupons only apply to products and not shipping costs.
Discount coupons may have some additional restrictions or limitations (for example, a limited number of coupons, or a certain redemption period). In these cases, you can consult these additional conditions in the text that accompanies the coupon. If the discount coupon is no longer valid at the time of making your reservation, you will be informed before the payment is made.
2. Place and date.
Discount coupons can be applied in specific places and users, to specific products and on specific dates. The conditions of each campaign will be provided together with the distribution of the discount coupon.
3. How to participate.
Regarding the discount coupons promoted by the company, the general contracting conditions indicated on this website are applicable together with the specific conditions for one of the coupons.
In order to enjoy your discount, you must enter the redemption code on the Checkout screen and select Apply before paying the remaining amount for the order.
It is very important to always refer to the applicable terms and conditions for all details or requirements of the coupon or offer.
- Discount coupons are for personal use and are not transferable or used by third parties, except in the case of exceptions indicated in the Specific Conditions.
- Anyone using discount coupons must be 18 years of age or older.
- Discount coupons cannot be combined with other promotions of the organizing entity.
- Only one discount coupon can be used per order and per shopping cart.
- Coupons are non-refundable, must be used on a single purchase of one or more products purchased through this website, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Discount coupons can be used for payment from a certain minimum purchase amount taking into account the final sale price (VAT included), excluding shipping costs.
- In the event that the amount of the discount coupon does not cover the final sale price (VAT included), you must pay the difference, which will only be possible using the means of payment indicated in section 7 of the General Conditions of Sale. "Information on means of payment".
- In the event that the coupon has a value greater than your order, the difference will not be refundable, nor can it be accumulated for a subsequent order. Therefore, if you do not use the full value of the discount coupon in the order, you will lose the difference.
- Discount coupons are valid for the purchase of a specific selection of products or at a certain time and will expire if they have not been used after the coupon's validity period.
- It is not allowed to sell, trade or acquire discount coupons without the express authorization of FlashLED.
4. Error messages.
- If a coupon has been used on previous purchases, an error message will be displayed indicating this.
- If when trying to redeem a coupon you see a message that it cannot be applied to the order you are trying to process, you must do the following:
That the coupon has not expired.
That the coupon has been entered correctly.
That the item you wish to purchase meets the stipulated conditions since, otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy the discount.